250 gr Milk
25 gr Cream
5 gr Salt
55 gr Bread flour
125 gr Sugar
50 gr Eggs
1 pcs Vanilla bean
10 gr Brandy
- Heat milk and salt, add cream and vanilla bean, bring to a boil. Remove from heat, filter.
- Pour it into yolk, mix well.
- Add sugar and bread flour, mix well, filter.
- Cover with a plastic wrap, chill for a night.
- Add brandy, mix well.
- Smear a layer of butter in the mould, pour pastry into the mould about 90% full.
- Bake at 240°C for 10 minutes, then bake at 180°C for 75 minutes. Take out, cool down.