400 gr Bread flour
100 gr Cake flour
10 gr Salt
50 gr Honey
300 gr Natural yeast of carrot
350 gr Carrot juice
60 gr Butter
- Add all ingredients and mix well.
- Stir until the dough smooth. Add butter and stir the dough until fully extended.
- Fermentate for 120 minutes at room temperature.
- Cut the dough into 400 gr each and roll them. Rest the dough for 30 minutes.
- Fold and exhaust the dough.
- Roll the dough into drop shape.
- Knead the dough, shape one side sharp.
- Place the dough in a baking pan.
- Rest the dough for 100 minutes at room temperature.
- Sprinkle with cake flour and cut lines on the dough.
- Bake at 220℃ for 35 minutes.