230 gr Medium Flour
110 gr Soft Flour
¼ sdt Baking powder
¼ sdt Salt
225 gr Butter
90 gr Cold Water
1. Heat up oven at 175oC
2. Combine all ingredients except cold water, mix with rub-in method, and then add cold water bit by bit until well combined.
3. Rest dough in chiller for ± 1 jam, roll dough and cast into pie mould
4. Rest for 30 minutes
5. Blind bake for ± 15 minutes
300 gr Colatta Couverture Dark 56%
200 gr Haan Whiptopp Baking & Cooking (dilute 1:2)
• Heat up Haan Whiptopp BC, pour into chopped
Colatta Couverture, mix well.
300 gr Banana (slice)
25 gr Sugar
Butter, as needed
• Heat butter, add banana and sugar, cook until become caramelized banana
2 pcs Egg yolk
1 pc Egg
40 gr Granulated Sugar
50 ml Fermented Glutinous Rice Water
50 gr Haan Whiptopp Beverage & Dessert (whipped)
Vanilla essence, as needed
1. Whisk egg, egg yolk, and sugar in a bowl over hot water until fluffy
2. Add fermented glutinous rice water, mix well
3. After cool down, add Haan Whiptopp and vanilla essence, mix well.
1. Pour chocolate ganache into pie, arrange caramelized banana on top of chocolate ganache, and pour sabayon sauce on top
2. Garnish with whipped cream, sprinkle with grated Colatta Couverture Dark.