450 gr Bread flour
50 gr Cake flour
50 gr Sugar
10 gr Milk powder
11 gr Salt
300 gr Longan natural yeast
300 gr Water
300 gr Cranberry
Decorative Sugar Water
2000 gr Water
100 gr Sugar
- Combine the ingredients, heat to boiling.
- Combine all the ingredients, beat them until smooth and elastic. Add cranberry, mix well.
- Rest at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Exhaust the dough.
- Fold the dough.
- Roll the dough into a cylindrical shape, connect both ends.
- Put the dough into a baking tray, ferment at 30°C for 1 hour.
- Put the dough into sugar water and dip for 15 seconds on each side.
- Take out and drain.
- Bake at 210°C for 16 minutes.