Recipe by : Wangsen International Bakery & Western Food School
250 gr Water
250 gr Milk
250 gr Butter
10 gr Salt
15 gr Sugar
300 gr Cake flour
500 gr Eggs
- Add water, milk, sugar and butter into a pot, heat to a boil.
- Add sifted cake flour, stir well. Reheat, stir at the same time until almost dry.
- Pour the pastry into a stand blender. Stir and cool down until room temperature.
- Gently add the egg, stir until mix thoroughly.
- Pour the pastry into a piping bag, squeeze it into a baking tray. Bake at 180°C for 25 minutes.
½ pcs Vanilla bean
500 gr Cream
50 gr Icing sugar
1. Peel the vanilla pods with a knife and remove the seed
2. Whip cream, icing sugar and vanilla seeds. Pour it into a piping bag.
3. Cut across the top of Puff with a knife. Squeeze whipped cream inside and on the top of it for decoration.