Lamb chops 1/4pcs
White wine 25ml
Apple vinegar 2.5ml
Lemon juice q.s.
Garlic clove 1pcs
Onion (diced) q.s.
Celery (diced) 5g
Red wine sauce q.s.
Fresh mint (chopped) q.s.
Olive oil 10ml
Black pepper q.s.
Italian wine vinegar 10g
Fresh mint q.s.
- Peel the carrot, cut into pieces, boil in water.
- Scrape off the meat at the end of the lamb chop bone with a knife, cut line on the surface.
- Stand the lamb chops on end, cut them down along each bone with a knife, divide them into pieces and place them in a bowl.
- Add Martini, white wine, apple vinegar, lemon juice and little water. Mix well.
- Add diced onion, fresh mint, diced celery and black pepper, mix well. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Take out the marinated lamb chops, place them in a vacuum bag. Vacuum and seal with a vacuum machine. Place in 57℃ water and cook for 1 hour. (Make sure the water temperature stays at 57℃.)
- Take out lamb chops, remove the fat from the surface.
- Heat the pan, add butter and garlic clove. When butter melts, remove the garlic clove.
- Add the cooked lamb chops, fry until the surface turns to gold. Pour in the marinated juice, add chopped fresh mint, Martini and salt, heat for 1 minute until concentrated to obtain mint sauce.
- Stand the lamb chops on a plate, drizzle with mint sauce. Decorate with fresh mint. Squeeze Italian wine vinegar at the bottom, drizzle with red wine vinegar, brine and olive oil at the edge. Sprinkle black pepper on the surface.
- Place the cooked carrot at the bottom, decorate with pansies.