Total：575 gr for 23 pcs (25 g/pc)
125 gr Low gluten flour
200 gr Icing Sugar
150 gr Egg white
100 gr Butter
- Scale all ingredients in bowls.
- Add the Icing sugar, egg white and Low gluten flour into the butter, mix completely.
- Scale the batter into 23 pieces about 25g for each.
- Press and Shape the batter on a non-stick mat.
- Drop the shredded coconut or cocoa powder.
- Preheat the oven at 180℃, bake about 5 minutes till turn golden or reddish brown.
- Shape in different styles with rolling pin