4 pcs Egg Yolk
50 gr Whipping Cream
48 gr Salad oil
15 gr Lemon juice
10 gr Lemon peel
96 gr Cake flour
4 pcs Egg white
65 gr Soft sugar
Decoration: lemon jam; strawberry; blueberry
- First put ingredient A into a bowl and mix them well.
- Add B into step 1 and mix them.
- Then add C into step 2, mix.
- Add D into step 3.
- Finally add sifted E and mix them evenly for later use.
- Put F into a container and whisk them with low speed until the sugar melts.
- Then turn it to fast speed until it has soft peak.
- Take 1/3 of step 7 into step 5 and mix them well.
- Pour the mixed step 8 into step 7 and mix them with a scraper.
- Pour step 9 into the mold with 80% full.
- Put it into the oven and bake it at the temperature of 190/170℃ until it has a yellow surface.
- Demold the cake as it still hot.
- After it cools down, squeeze some lemon jam on its surface and decorate it with some strawberry and blueberry.