1000 gr Premix sponge
700 gr Egg
100 gr Water
60 gr Flour
- Whip premix sponge cake, eggs, and water about 10 minutes with high speed.
- Fold the flour into the mixture.
- Bake using 18cm round ring in a preheated oven – 180°Celcius, around 40 minutes.
500 gr Mango Puree
35 gr Gelatine
200 gr Sugar
1000 gr Cream
- Mix mango puree and lime juice together.
- Cook sugar and water to 121°Celsius and make Italian meringue
- Bloom gelatin in ice, heat in microwave, add to mango puree mixture.
- Whip the cream (soft) and fold in to warm mango puree mixture.
- Fold into meringue and fill into cake ring.
Coconut Caramel Cremeux
500 gr Coconut milk
500 gr Milk
50 gr Caramel sauce
300 gr Pastry cream powder
- Mix all ingredients.
- Pour into 14 cm round ring and set aside
400 gr Cream
400 gr Mirror glaze
200 gr Glucose
30 gr Gelatin
500 gr White chocolate
5 gr Yellow color
- Bloom gelatin in ice and squeeze dry.
- Boil cream, glaze, and glucose then add gelatin
- Pour slowly over white chocolate to achieve an emulsion
- Pour into plastic container and store in freeze
- Add yellow food coloring.
- Then hand blend the mixture, be careful of an air bubble.