Matcha Biscuit Dough
110 gr Butter
110 gr Icing sugar
40 gr Egg
160 gr Cake flour
10 gr Matcha powder
- Whip butter and icing sugar.
- Add egg gradually and mix well.
- Sift cake flour, add into step 2 and mix well.
- Add matcha powder and mix into a dough.
125 gr Bread flour
125 gr Cake flour
4 gr Salt
20 gr Butter
145 gr Water
125 gr Butter flakes
- Mix flours, salt and butter together.
- Add water and mix well.
- Relax step 2 in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- Roll the butter flakes with glass papers.
- Roll the relaxed step 3.
- Wrap step 5 with step 4.
- Roll step 6.
- Fold the dough as the picture for two times, each time relaxing for 15 minutes.
- Roll step 8.
- Roll step 9 into four layers and relax in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Roll step 10 into the thickness of 0.2cm.
- Brush some egg yolk on the surface.
- Press one side of the pastry.
- Roll matcha biscuit dough into step 13.
- Cut them into 0.5cm flakes.
- Put them onto the baking tray.
- Bake at the temperature of 170°C/160°C for about 20 minutes.