100 gr Fresh Egg Whites
200 gr Fine Ragular Sugar
100 gr Icing Sugar
- Whisk the egg whites with fine regular sugar and icing sugar until the frosting forms soft peaks.
- line the base of grease proof paper with transfer paper and a flat square acrylic plate（empty in the middle）on top.
- Fill meringue into the gap, floating evenly, remove the plate and wrapped up, strain and tape.
- Put it on baking tray and heat at 60℃ in the oven for 3 hours.
- keep whisk the rest of meringue till the frosting forms stiff peaks.
- pipe the meringue on silicone pad as semi-sphere（each one is about 6-7cm in diameter), then heat at 100℃ in the oven for 3 hours
500 gr Cream
500 gr Milk
300 gr Regular Sugar
120 gr Flour
360 gr Egg Yolks
120 gr Butter
1 pc Vanilla Bean
1 pc Grand Lemon Peel
- Boiling cream, milk, vanilla bean and Grand Lemon Peel together.
- Blend the Regular Sugar,flour and egg yolks together, then mix together with the milk&cream（step1） gradually.
- keep blending till the sauce boiled,remove from the heat and add butter.
- Pour the sauce into the food processor,blend at least 2 minutes, transfer into baking tray（with cling form covered), freeze.
Chestnut Cream Diplomat
250 gr Sugar Chestnut Cream
100 gr Custard
350 gr Semi-Whipped Cream
4 gr Gelatin Sheets
20 gr Water For The Gelatin Sheets
- Blend sugar chestnut cream and custard to form mixture.
- Add gelatin sheet(previously re-hydrated in cold water) into the mixture and blend.
- combine the whipped cream with batter completely and pipe
250 gr Chestnut Paste
300 gr Chestnut Cream
250 gr Unsweetened Chestnut Puree
2 gr Cocoa Powder
- Put chestnut paste and unsweetened puree into food processor,add the chestnut cream and blend completely,sift and store to use
Unmould meringue and polish smoothly,pipe chestnut cream dipolate into the hole,decorate with chocolate flakes on top.
Pipe chestnut Spaghetti and decorate with Icing sugar,gold flake and chocolate flakes
1. Decorate with chocolate flakes on semi-sphere meringue, pipe chestnut cream dipolate（cone) on top.
2. Pipe chestnut Spaghetti and decorate with Icing sugar, gold flake and chocolate flakes