200 gr Black chocolate
180 gr Cream
10 gr Glucose syrups
- Mix the cream and glucose syrups, heat to a boil. Remove from heat, pour it into the black chocolate, set for one minute.
- Stir gently with a whisk until it becomes rich and creamy.
72 gr Egg
130 gr Sugar
108 gr Bread flour
14 gr Cocoa powder
3 gr Baking soda
3 gr Baking powder
76 gr Butter
60 gr Black chocolate
144 gr Water
9 gr Coffee powder
14 gr Rum
- Mix the butter and black chocolate, melt them between warm water.
- Heat the water to a boil, brew the coffee powder.
- Mix the egg and sugar, beat them together. Add the sifted bread flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and baking powder, stir well. Mix step1 and step2, stir well. Add the rum in final, mix well.
- Pour into the mold, bake at 180℃ for 45 minutes.
- Cut the chocolate cake into two pieces, fill ganache between them.
- Smear ganache on the surface. Shape it with a knife, freeze.
- Cut into small pieces.