50g/each；units total 1000g for 20 units
500 cc Milk
500 cc Cream
20 gr Gelatin
170 gr Icing Sugar
1 stick Vanilla
- Prepare and scale all ingredients
- Mix the milk，cream，sugar and vanilla together and boil about three or four minutes until the sugar has been dissolved.
- Remove the liquid from the heat and give a set for five or six minutes, soak and soft the gelatin into the chill water at the same time.
- Put the gelatin into the vanilla milk liquid and mix completely.
- Pour the liquid into the glass and freeze overnight