Yield: 8 φ8cm saint honore
250 gr Cake flour
120 gr Butter
2 gr Salt
2 pcs Egg yolk
60 gr Water
- Rub soft butter, cake flour and salt into small almond shapes.
- Make it a well shape.
- Add egg yolk and water in the center.
- Mix water and egg yolk first, then mix with the well gradually into a dough.
- Wrap the dough with plastic film, put in the fridge.
- Take out of the dough ,first beat with the rolling pin for a while, then roll the dough into 3mm, cut with a cutter, make some holes in the surface.
100 gr Water
100 gr Milk
80 gr Butter
2 gr Salt
120 gr Cake flour
120 gr Whole eggs
q.s Egg wash
- Cook water, milk, butter and salt in a pot.
- When boiling, add cake flour, mix with a spatula on small fire.
- Add whole eggs for 3 times and make a puff paste.
- Pipe small round paste with a 8mm tip.
- Pipe around the sable with the rest paste.
- Brush egg wash on the surface. Bake at 200℃ for about 20 minutes.
For custard cream:
400 gr Milk
¼ pcs Vanilla pod
4 pcs Egg yolk
30 gr Sugar
40 gr Cake flour
12 gr Gelatin
120 gr Egg white
20 gr Sugar
40 gr Water
120 gr Sugar
- To make custard cream: boil vanilla pod with milk together.
- Beat egg yolk and sugar together.
- Add sifted flours, mix well.
- Pour the boiled milk into it, mix well.
- Sieve the vanilla pod and other impurities.
- Make the paste more sticky on small fire. Add gelatin, mix well.
- To make meringue: cook water and 120g sugar into 118℃.
- Whisk egg white and 40g sugar, and pour the syrup into it.
- Add meringue into custard cream for several times, mix well.
350 gr Cream
28 gr Sugar
1. Beat cream and sugar together till stiff.
400 gr Sugar
130 gr Glucose
- Melt glucose on small fire.
- Add sugar for several times, mix well slowly.
- Cook until caramel, then cool down immediately.
15 pcs Pistachio
- Stick caramel on the top of the round puff.
- Put half pistachio on it, let it set.
- Stick caramel on the top of ring puff.
- Stick the round puffs on the surface of ring puff when warm.
- Squeeze chiboust cream in the center.
- Pipe chantility between puffs.
- Decorate with sugar lines on the surface.