750 gr Milk
68 gr Cooked rice
37.5 gr Sugar
3 gr Vanilla extract
1 pcs Vanilla pod
q.s. Cinnamon powder
q.s. Nutmeg powder
1. Add milk, vanilla seeds and pod into a pot, heat over medium heat.
2. Add sugar, cinnamon powder and nutmeg powder. Mix well and bring to a boil.
3. Add the cooked rice, mix well.
4. Heat over low heat for 30min, stir with a wooden spatula.
5. Remove from heat when the mixture turns thick. Pour the mixture into a mould until 80% full.
6. Place the mould into a baking tray that half-filled with warm water. Bake at 160C for 20 min. Remove from the oven when the surface turns gold.