Bread flour 600g
Icing sugar q.s.
- Cut butter into cubes.
- Mix the egg with an egg blender, filter.
- Add milk, salt, sugar, water and butter into a saucepan, stir with an egg blender. Heat to a boil.
- Remove from heat, add sifted T55 flour, stir with a spatula.
- Place the dough into a mixer, stir at a low speed. Add egg gradually, stir to form a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter into a piping bag, squeeze strips into a baking tray. Sift icing sugar on the surface. Bake at 160℃ for 40 minutes.
Pistachio mouslin cream
Egg yolk 60g
Custard powder 25g
Pistachio paste 45g
- Cut butter into cubes, melt at room temperature.
- Heat milk and half of the sugar to a boil.
- Combine egg yolk with the rest sugar, mix well with an egg blender. Add custard powder, mix well.
- Pour part of Step1 into Step2, mix well. Pour the mixture back to the saucepan, mix well with an egg blender. Bring to a boil.
- Add pistachio paste, mix well. Pour the mixture into a baking pan, cover with plastic wrap. Chill.
- Take out the mixture, pour it into a mixer, stir to form a smooth state. Add the melted butter, stir at a high speed. Pour it into a piping bag.
Red fruit jam
Frozen red fruit mixture 200g
Red fruit puree 200g
NH pectin 8g
- Heat frozen red fruit mixture and red fruit puree.
- Add sugar and NH pectin, mix well. Heat to a boil.
- Pour the mixture into a baking tray, cover with plastic wrap. Chill.
- Take out the jam, pour it into a piping bag.
Peppermint leaf q.s.
- Take out the puff, cut eclair from the top 1/3.
- Squeeze red fruit jam inside, cover with the top.
- Squeeze pistachio mouslin cream on the surface, freeze.
- Decorate with strawberry, raspberry, pistachio and blueberry. Finally place peppermint leaf on the surface.